Boot Camp 2.0, Nov 6-7, 2017 in Plano, Texas
You can register and pay for more than one person at a time.
After clicking "Buy Now" an option to select "quantity"
will appear in the upper left corner of that page.
WELCOME TO BOOTCAMP 2.0
This two-day workshop will focus on those new church starts ranging from two to six years old.
This workshop is limited to fifteen (15) projects.
While the initial BootCamp trained you to launch a church into orbit, this workshop addresses those areas that will move the new church forward during its formative years.
This is one of those events you won’t want to miss! Why? Because after the launch, the excitement of a new church starts to wear off; and if certain areas are not addressed, the church often stalls and begins a downward spiral.
In years 2 – 6, church leaders must move beyond the chaos of the launch and take the necessary steps to propel the church to its next phase of energy and effectiveness.
BOOT CAMP 2.0 is a nation-wide training event….and morale booster! Learn how to break through growth barriers and accelerate the momentum in your setting! Share success and struggle stories.
• Make the transition from a start-up
• The secret to small group success
• Hire, manage, & fire staff
• Create a culture of generosity
• Worship presentation secrets
• Strategic preaching
• Avoid these small church behaviors
• Three trends that didn’t exist when you launched
Facilitators: Jim Griffith & Kim Griffith
Veteran church planters, trainers, and coaches, they know what it takes to move young churches through the early perils of survival to moving forward to the next levels of growth.
The Ministry Center for The North Texas UMC Conference
500 Maplelawn Drive
Local Contact Info:
Liliana Pena-Rengal, (972) 526-5052, Liliana@ntcumc.org
Many local options, including the Staybridge Suites, Plano, TX. Click here for list of hotels.
Limited to 15 projects:
Due to the format, there is a cutoff, so register early. (Sorry: no exceptions).
Registration Fee (online registration only, no walk-ins)
Before October 1, $179
(Team members, maximum 2, $99 each)
After October 1, $259
(Team members, maximum 2, $129 each)
Day One, registration 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Day Two 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
• Ask selected friends and/or colleagues to pray for your time away; that you may gain greater clarity on your call to lead a church.
• Bring your computer or something on which you can write and organize your reflections.
• Click here to download the manual (hard copies are available at the workshop for $50).
• Re-read, or, for the first time, "The Ten Most Common Mistakes New Starts Make," by Bill Easum & Jim Griffith.
• Navigate to www.facebook.com/griffithcoaching and “like” us.
• Dress for the program is casual.
• Snacks & drinks will be provided.
• All meals are on your own.
• Child-care is not available.
See below for cancellation policies
Rev. Dr. Kim Griffith.
If you cannot attend a Griffith Coaching course for which you are registered, you must cancel no later than three (3) weeks prior to the course date to receive a full refund. If you cancel less than three (3) weeks before the course start date, you will not receive a refund.
If you register for a Griffith Coaching course and need to transfer to a different course date, you can do so by contacting Griffith Coaching at least three (3) weeks prior to the course date you originally registered for. Griffith Coaching will not accept any transfer requests less than three (3) weeks before the course start date.
Griffith Coaching courses are dynamic events that combine classroom instruction with group activities. Therefore, each session has set a minimum number of participants to ensure a successful learning experience. Griffith Coaching reserves the right to cancel any session that does not reach the minimum number of participants four (4) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the session and will notify all registered participants of the cancellation at that time. We encourage participants to plan their travel accordingly as Griffith Coaching is not responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses in the event a session is cancelled.